12.14.2011

Snow Globe Mason Jar

I have gobs of mason jars, we use them as our fancy 
drinking glasses...I have seen so many cute little 
"snow globes" floating around the internet in jars,
so I thought I'd try one with my son today...


he painted the inside of the jar with glitter glue but you 
could use regular glue...

then he sprinkled in some glitter...

We just used some nestling snowmen we had and a 
sprig of greenery...
awe! sweet! 


I love Craft Gawker, here's a similar idea with "snow"...


2 comments:

LeAnn said...

How wonderful, no need to worry about a water leak! I have never heard of Craftgawkers but at first glance it looks awesome.

Peggy said...

Hi Melodee your jar turned out so cute love the glitter. I'm addicted to craftgawker one of my favorite sites. Thanks for sharing.