8.03.2012

happy Friday

happy Friday! 

we have a few chalkboards around the 
house we do a Q and A with...

finally painted the kids' bathroom,
love this gray...it's growing on me~

turned out to be a nice neutral~

love how my kids and their buddies
are making the most of summer~
pulling out costumes to keep it real in 100 degree weather

the hubs put this conduit up for me in place 
of a curtain rod...we have this enormous span of windows...
this was much less expensive than the 
Pottery Barn one I wanted~

our little bit of Olympic spirit,
a cute creamer-phonebooth my brother 
brought back from the UK~

have a wonderful weekend! xoxo
linking up with LifeRearranged...
life rearranged
Photobucket

7 comments:

Christi said...

That little creamer is so cute!! Love it :) Happy Friday!

Amy said...

Great pictures! Have a great weekend.

Jessica said...

The bathroom looks great. Love the sign! And that creamer is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

lOVE the pics!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Tonya said...

the creamer is so cute! I love veggie sushi! the splish/splash sign is cute too!
have a great weekend!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

hahah costumes in the summer??? I love it! that made me giggle. Your curtains look great!! and that little phonebook mug is so adorable. I love anything from London.


The House of Shoes

Kara said...

I'm your newest follower on here and on Pinterest! Love all of your DIY stuff! Great things!!

Kara
www.swindellonline.blogspot.com