9.14.2011

Creative Classroom Shelving

I really love this idea for installing shelving in a classroom or child's room. Simply take rain gutters from Home Depot, or your local hardware store, and drill pilot holes along the back every 12 inches.  You might want to cut the length in half (I had my hubby do this but the nice hardware store folks surely will!). Simply position the rain gutters where you would like to set up your library display, and whallaa! Instant wall shelving! I borrowed this idea from a very creative colleague:) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That really is a great idea!!! Thanks for sharing on Fancy This Fridays!!! :)

AND I do like the new Scentsy perfumes! So far Enchanted Mist is my favorite! Thanks for stopping by Truly Lovely over the weekend! Hope to see you again soon!