10.03.2011

Jamberry Nails

Want salon style nails at home for a fraction of the cost!?
Watch this video from Jamberry Nails...

This is an amazing product! For $15.00 you will 
receive a sheet that will last for 2-3 sets of nails. 
Yes, they do last as long as the company claims. 
Simply follow the directions and use the blow dryer
for a salon look at home. 

Blue Damask is the design I purchased and I {heart}
the pattern. Now I am ready for a cute fall design! 

How cute is this pattern, Halloween Words??

source: Jamberry Nails

Oh, you can also become a consultant! 
I'm preoccupied with Scentsy but if you are 
interested click here.





1 comment:

T.J. said...

I'm lovin' Jamberry Nails! So many designs to choose from! Everyone thinks it's nail polish but when I tell them it's not-- they're like, "where can I get some!?" Love it!