11.07.2011

Cute Thanksgiving Invites

SISSYPRINT
Ok, I've told you that I loooove Sissy Print
and my love is growing!


After trying to type up a creative Thanksgiving invite,
I saw this post...

It was decided, this would be our Turkey Day invite this year!
Love it!
click here for the tan or white version and print away:)



I simply printed the tan version on some harvest colored printer paper, 
cut them out on the paper cutter, then cut out some cute scrapbook paper
I had in my bins with about 1/4 inch extra border...


Then with some scrapbook glue I adhered the copy to the scrapbook paper, 
and now my invites are ready to write on...

I'd rather hand-write these invites since each guest will be bringing a 
different type of dish...enjoy! 

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cool invites! Thanks for the link. :)

andrea@townandprairie said...

Invites for holidays like these add such a nice touch. I like the addition of blues into your fall color scheme! andrea@townandprairie