11.17.2011

Sand it, Tear it...paper


I'm in love with this paper I happened upon in the craft store...
Sand it, Tear it, Emboss it, Love it by Coredinations.com (I LOVE IT!)...
photo source



So, here's a piece of "the chocolate box" and I wanted to try it out...

I just tore off a strip...then flipped it over to get the full color effect when ripping the opposite side...



I just wrapped a few slices from a chocolate chip loaf in wax paper then adorned 
it with the ripped paper...


taped the bottom side together...


tied a piece of chunky yarn around it...


added a little gift tag from my stash and whalla a cute little packaging idea! 


Wow, wow, wow...want to see some amazing ideas from 
Custom Crops?? Just watch this YouTube video to be amazed by this paper!

Linking up to DebbieDoo's Newbie Party..stop by and see her great guests! 
Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing



3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thanks for showing us...What will they think if next?

Carol

Unknown said...

Oh nice!! I like the two color affect just tearing it gives!!

Debbiedoos said...

Well that sure interesting! Thanks for sharing with my newbie party.