12.09.2011

InstaFriday Holidays


Happy Friday! Here are a few instagram pics from my week...

love this cute font from Kevin and Amanda-
we made a paper chain countdown and attached it to this...


Getting ready to read this in my class after the holidays and my son 
is about to start the series, as well...
oh, if you are interested check out TheHungerGames.com for 
some great lesson plan ideas!! 


the hubs put Christmas lights on the kids fort/clubhouse/cottage/bungalow...


some new yarn for winter projects...



Stella in her Santa hat...awe! 



Hooray for McDonalds! I always get a kid's meal if we are in a pinch 
and stop for fast food...I am so happy to see a reasonable portion size
for their fries!! Had to save the container, it is so cute!  

Congrats to my daughter! Another driver in our house, loving the teen years
with these guys! 

Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend:)
Linking up with LifeRearranged...
life rearranged

No comments: