5.08.2012

Little One

what's a mom to do when her little one is 
not so little any longer? 
I was looking through pics and even the above 
shows my youngest years ago now! 

I think I'm having a difficult time with
this growing up thing!! haha! 

anyhow, we just celebrated his bday and 
I have to laugh at the theme...
BBQ, music, and s'mores! 
He said "No silly games mom, 
I am too old for that!" 

here's one of the ideas we used...
Summer Fun: How to Create a S'mores Bar!  for kids' bdays
from my party pinboard...pinned here

 However, I have to say (coming from years of crazy theme parties)
it was a super easy night on the our part! 
Happy Birthday son!!! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

S'Mores are my favorite!!! My kind of party for sure! Happy Birthday to him!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your kiddo - his party sounds like my kind of party, lol. :)

Jen R said...

how was I NOT following your pinterest yet?? lol...I am now! :)