11.30.2012

instafriday

happy Friday! 

date night with the hubby 
....we saved half~
I know.....decadent! 

went to see my godson and dear friends....

 at The Stanley Hotel with my sweet friends...

my darling little godson and me...he is the cutest!

can you spot the teacup chihuahua? 
she's so cute and feisty! 

I didn't make these but our sweet family brought them 
to Thanksgiving...we were all in awe of how adorable 
they turned out....too cute to eat! 


my eldest is quite the cook...
just one of his delish appetizers for Thanksgiving...

my hard working honey has hardly any free time...
yet, here and there he manages these amazing projects~
and he does a great job! this fire pit is amazing...
we left our mark...

last week was full of traveling, Thanksgiving fun, date nights,
and birthday wishes (I turned 21 yeah! haha JK!)...
when I came back to work this sweet cake was sitting on my desk...
love my friends...they are the best! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ah, the Stanley...you were in my lovely Colorado : )

Hope you're doing well!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Sounds like such a busy week, love the turkeys and the appetizers by the budding chef!

Carol