12.21.2012

Instafriday

Happiest Friday!

we were off to my school Christmas party,
the hubs didn't have red so we tried to leave the house 
this way....the teens stopped us :) haha...

my gal arrived home from school one day with a holiday SB for us both :) 

my white glitter holiday nails {done by the nail lady at home} hehe...

we had a little fondue night then drove around to look at Christmas 
lights last week....the kids loved tolerated the fondue~

my musicians needed a little more cowbell...

two gifts from one of my besties...
this cute print for the classroom~ 

and this adorable mason jar filled with goodies...

my students made these cute alliteration cubes 
and we strung them up on the windows...cute :) 

life rearranged
happy weekend! it's almost Christmas
xo Melodee 

4 comments:

Angela King said...

looks like a great week! i love love love the books sign. :)

Tami Michel said...

Merry Christmas Melodee. Looking forward to what you have to share in 2013!
Tami @ Curb Alert!

Kara said...

Love your nails! What kind of polish?

Stephanie said...

Love the fondue! Yum! And hahaha @ the BIG BOOKS print! ;)

Merry Christmas, Melodee!