12.14.2012

snowman

I am re-posting this little craft from last winter...
when decorating this year I was so happy 
to pull out my cute little snowmen from last year...


I just adore this cute little snowman idea I found over at
Mamie Jane's blog...
View her collection you will fall in love with this project:)


All you need to begin is some air-dry clay (I happened to have this in our craft closet), 
some tacks or beads for the eyes and mouths, orange toothpicks or small twigs, 
some buttons for the hats, a few strips of fabric for the scarves, glue and glitter,
and a bunch of cute little bottles to rest the finished snowman heads on. 


Take a chunk of clay and roll to form the snowman head...

Push in the beads or tacks to design the eyes and mouth, then put in 
a broken off toothpick or twig for the nose...
(I love these cute little hands crafting the project...)

Squeeze some glue into a small bowl and dilute with water...

Brush the watered down glue all over the face, including the beads and buttons...

Sprinkle with glitter...


awe she is so cute...just need to dress up this old glass jar...


oh so cute! love how she turned out:) 


here's another we made for my mamma, on a larger jar she was about to recycle...
she'll be so darn cute filled with some holiday berries or candies...





Photobucket

1 comment:

Angela King said...

he is super duper cute! what a great idea. :)