7.27.2012

instafriday

happy Friday!! 

don't be fooled by this face...
my kids LOVE sushi,
my littlest is just wondering why parsley is on his plate? 

my son and our friend's son looking for sand crabs...

awe, I soooo love the beach!! and summer! and the beach! 

hubs brought me this mug from the original Starbucks...
love it! also love lazy summer mornings with my 
coffee and kindle while the kiddos sleep in...

yes, more beach pix..
the kids were lined up using their boogie boards
as skim boards...

I added a sheet of scrapbook paper to 
the insides of my SB water cup...
super easy and cute! 

how adorable is this print from Jones Design Co
it's for the kids' bathroom re-do,
which I'm still in the middle of....

linking up with LifeRearranged...
life rearranged

have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend


Photobucket

13 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Love that Starbucks mug. I have a few that I love, but not the original! Coffee tastes better out of a special mug :-)

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

I'm so jealous of the beach pics! I've only been to the shore once and my kiddo's have never experienced it.
But they do experience sushi! Most families go out for pizza....we go out for sushi!

Unknown said...

thanks for stopping by best.day.ever.

these pics make me want to leave work and go to the beach right now!!!

Christi said...

I LOVE that print!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today - I'm your newest follower!

Simply Sweet Sunday said...

Hi!
Such a cute blog!!! Might have to treat myself to a blog makeover with your designer : )
I love Jones Design Co and have been following her blog for a while now!! Her print sale was great!
Hope you and the kids have fun making the Birthday Cake Batter Popcorn this weekend!
Thanks for stopping by Simply Sweet Sunday!
Katherine

Unknown said...

I love the Pike's starbucks.

Anne aka Mimi said...

Stopping by from Life.Rearranged. Great beach pix. So jealous.
I love that print. And that original Starbucks mug.
Have a great week.

Stephanie said...

What a great idea with the Starbucks cup! Love all the beach pics!

Angela King said...

found you over at instafriday. such a cute idea with the starbucks cup. how do you get it in there though? :)

Katie said...

Love what you did to the Starbucks cup! I recently started using/playing with instagram! It really is addicting ;-) Hope your weekend is going well and I always love stopping by for a visit... XoXo

Melinda @ Mom on the Make said...

Love the beach pics and Starbucks cup! You've just motivated me to get my kids to the beach next week. They love running up and down the sand and finding seashells and sand crabs.

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping in at my blog and following! Love your blog and I am your newest follower! Looks like a great summer! Kids, the beach and a great cup of coffee! What else do you need!
~Amy~

Jessica said...

A graphic designer friend of mine painted the same quote on canvas for my kids' bathroom! I haven't posted any photos on my blog because I'm taking forever to decide on a paint color!
Love your beach pics :)